The Studio DayLED 1200 5400K with DMX-512 is a high power LED fixture that uses 1200 5400K ultra bright LED’s to produce luminous, directional lighting, having an equivalent output of a tungsten 1300 watts light, yet drawing just 72 watts.
Designed for both studio and location applications, the DayLED 1200 DMX features an integrated auto DMX-512 controller, enabling remote operation of one or multiple units from theater-style DMX console boards letting you control the light output in small increments or create custom programs for light intensity for various scenarios in a studio. This model supports DMX IN / OUT loop via XLR 3P connectors with automatic addresses allocation.
To adapt the light to different shooting conditions, the output is fully dimmable from 100% to 0%, maintaining a constant color temperature across the entire dimming range.
Designed for quick and easy set up and operation, the DayLED 1200 DMX features easily detachable 4 way barndoors for better adjustment of light direction and protection of the led's when not in use. The unit is supplied by default with a black finish barndoors set for better shaping the light. Optional silver barndoors with a reflective finish are available, with 360° design which helps increasing the light output with up to 20% and controlling the spill between barndoor leafs.
Runs on AC or can be powered from Li-Ion batteries using the optional external V-Mount or AB battery adapter.
The package includes four acrylic filter panels: one full CTO conversion filter that converts the color temperature of the LED's from 5400K to 3200K (warm) so the DayLED 1200 DMX can be used with tungsten lights, one correction filter (magenta color, also known as minus green filter to reduce the green of the light, making it suitable for portrait photography) and two different densities diffusion filters (half and full diffusion). The filters slide in easily in front of the LED's, in an accessory holder.
With a sturdy but lightweight aluminum design, the DayLED 1200 HO DMX is recommended for both permanent studio installation and on-location use.
- 5400K daylight balanced high output LED's
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- high output: 1m: 12000lx | 2m: 3700 lx | 3m: 1800lx | 4m: 900 lx
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- multiple power input options: worldwide AC 100-240V 50-60Hz, DC 15V.
- low power consumption, draws only 72 watts with an output of a 1300W tungsten equivalent
- dimming range from 100% down to 0%
- built-in auto allocation DMX-512 controller
- DMX IN & OUT port for series connection of multiple units (one single cable for all units and individual control).
- easy removable 4 leaf barndoors system
- includes four acrylic filter panels: warm, correction, half diffusion, full diffusion
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- lightweight and solid aluminum housing, weights only 2.8 kg (2kg without barndoors installed)
- slim design, only 6 cm thickness (46W x 40H x 6L cm overall dimensions)
- black powder coated aluminum housing, scratch resistant
1 x DayLED 1200 HO DMX
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable 5m (CEE 7/7) - PC computer type
1 x barndoors 4 leaf
4 x acrylic filters (warm, correction, half diffusion, full diffusion)
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.