Note: this item is discontinued and replace with a new DayLED series
The Cinelight DayLED 600 Bi-Color PL is a new generation of LED panels with a strong, plastic housing, that uses both 3200°K and 5400°K LEDs to produce luminous, directional lighting. It has an equivalent output of a tungsten 650 watts light yet drawing just 36 watts at full power (both 3200K and 5400K LED's turned ON at full brightness). The 600 bi-color LED's offer beautifully soft light with a significantly further throw than a comparable fluorescent light because each of the 600 LEDs focuses the light beam to a 45 degree angle that directs the light forward. This beam angle creates a beam pattern that is useful from 1 to 7 meters.
The fixture provides the ultimate color control via a lighting control board located on the back panel, letting you adjust the brightness level for each set of LED's (3200K and 5400K) so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time resulting a color temperature of approx. 4500K with the same light intensity as DayLED 600 5400K only. This feature is very useful when there is a need for more light and custom white balance to 4500K can be made.
Due to its strong plastic housing and built-in handle, the Cinelight DayLED 600 Bi-Color PL is a lightweight, compact size and easy to handle LED panel. The perforated design of the LED board combined with the air-vented back panel offer a good passive cooling which translates in longer life of the LED bulbs and stable color temperature over time.
DayLED 600 Bi-Color PL is ideal for location work because it can be operated from AC power (100-240V) or from a DC Li-Ion battery. On the back panel there is a built-in V-Lock battery plate that accepts V-Mount type Li-Ion batteries to power the light. A 230Wh battery can power the light up to 6.5h at full brightness (3200K and 5400K LED's at full intensity) or up to 13h when just one set of LED's it's used at full intensity. This makes the DayLED 600 handy to use in remote locations where power is limited or unavailable. News crews and event videographers may find this feature very useful.
- individual dimmer for 3200K LED's and 5400K LED's so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time resulting a color temperature of approx 4500K
- C.R.I > 85 RA
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- high output: 1m: 6000lx | 2m: 1850lx | 3m: 900lx
- 600 LED's ( 300 in 3200K and 300 in 5400K).
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz and DC 14.8V
- built-in v-lock battery plate.
- low power consumption, draws only 36 watts in mix mode or 18 watts in single color mode.
- dimming range from 100% down to 10%
- built-in 4 leaf aluminum barndoors, black powder-coated surface
- aluminum made yoke bar and spigot receiver
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- strong and lightweight plastic housing, weights only 1.9 kg
- slim design, only 7cm thickness (34W x 38H x 7L cm panel dimensions)
- optional Anton Bauer battery plate available as an accessory
- three acrylic filter panels included
1 x DayLED 600 Bi-Color
1 x V-Lock battery mount
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x filter set (conversion: blue and yellow, diffusion)
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.