This product is no longer in our current offer. If you are interested to purchase it anyway, please contact us!
The Cinelight DayLED 600 Bi-Color uses both 3200°K and 5400°K LEDs to produce luminous, directional lighting, having an equivalent output of a tungsten 650 watts light yet drawing just 36 watts at full power (both 3200K and 5400K LED's turned ON at full brightness). The 600 bi-color LED bulbs offer beautifully soft light with a significantly further throw than a comparable fluorescent light because each of the 600 LEDs focuses the light beam to a 45 degree angle that directs the light forward. This beam angle creates a beam pattern that is useful from 1 to 7 meters.
The fixture provides the ultimate color control via a lighting control board located on the back panel, letting you adjust the brightness level for each set of LED's (3200K and 5400K) so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time resulting a color temperature of approx. 4500K with the same light intensity as DayLED 600 5400K only. This feature is very useful when there is a need for more light and custom white balance to 4500K can be made.
DayLED 600 Bi-Color is ideal for location work because it can be operated from AC power (100-240V) or from a DC Li-Ion battery. On the back panel there is a built-in V-Lock battery plate that accepts V-Mount type Li-Ion batteries to power the light. A 230Wh battery can power the light up to 6.5h at full brightness (3200K and 5400K LED's at full intensity) or up to 13h when just one set of LED's it's used at full intensity. This makes the DayLED 600 handy to use in remote locations where power is limited or unavailable. News crews and event videographers may find this feature very useful.
The advantage of Cinelight DayLED lights over other lights is that they are small, lightweight, put out a lot of light and use very little electricity, which makes them perfect in all lighting situations.
- individual dimmer for 3200K LED's and 5400K LED's so both sets can run at full brightness in the same time resulting a color temperature of approx 4500K
- C.R.I > 88 RA
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- illumination: 1m= 7000lx | 2m= 2000lx | 3m= 850lx
- 600 LED bulbs ( 300 in 3200K and 300 in 5400K)
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz and DC 14.8V
- built-in V-Lock battery plate
- low power consumption, draws only 36 watts in mix mode or 18 watts in single color mode
- dimming range from 100% down to 10%
- both group of LED's can be set to full brightness for reaching the max light output
- built-in 4 leaf barndoors, black surface
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- lightweight and solid aluminum housing, weights only 2.15 kg.
- slim design, only 6cm thickness ( 36W x 40H x 6L cm panel dimensions)
- black powder coated aluminum housing, scratch resistant
- optional Anton Bauer battery plate available as accessory
1 x DayLED 600 Bi-Color
1 x V-Lock battery mount
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x filter set (conversion, diffusion, correction minus-green)
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.