This product is no longer in our current offer. If you are interested to purchase it anyway, please contact us!
The Cinelight DayLED 1200 uses 1200 ultra bright, 5400K LED bulbs which produce luminous, directional lighting, having an equivalent output of a tungsten 1800 watts light, yet drawing just 72 watts. The 1200 daylight balanced LED's offer full spectrum, beautifully soft light with a significantly further throw than a comparable fluorescent light because each of the 1200 LED bulbs focuses the 5400K beam to a 45 degree angle that directs light forward. This beam angle creates a beam pattern that is useful from 1 to 12 meters.
The output is dimmable from 100% to 10%, maintaining a constant color temperature across the entire dimming range. A wired-dimmer can be connected to the remote dimming port from the back panel to control the output when fixture is hanged in the air or similar situations when the dimmer knob cannot be easily reached to. The wired-dimmer is available as an optional accessory. Also a wireless controller module is available as an optional accessory. The module allows the panel to be dimmed using a wireless remote. A single wireless remote can be configured to control up to 4 independent LED panels or groups (each group with unlimited units assigned).
The package includes three acrylic filter panels: one full CTO conversion filter that converts the color temperature of the LED's from 5400K to 3200K (warm) so the DayLED 600 can be used with tungsten lights, one diffusion filter that will soften the shadows and one correction filter (magenta color, also known as minus green filter). The filters slide in front of the LED's, in an accessory holder.
The advantage of LED lights over other lights is that they are small, lightweight, put out a lot of light, and use very little electricity, which makes them perfect in all lighting situations.
- 5400K daylight balanced high output LED's
- C.R.I > 88RA (new generation, improved)
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- high output: 1m: 15000lx | 2m: 4600 lx | 3m: 2000lx | 4m: 1100 lx
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- multiple power input options: AC, DC 14.8V
- built-in V-Lock battery mount.
- low power consumption, draws only 72 watts with an output of a 1800W tungsten equivalent
- dimming range from 100% down to 10%
- remote dimming port
- removable 4 leaf barndoors, black finish
- includes three acrylic filter panels: full CTO conversion 5400K to 3200K (warm), diffusion and correction (minus green)
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- lightweight and solid aluminum housing, weights only 2.8 kg
- slim design, only 6cm thickness (46W x 40H x 6L cm overall dimensions)
- black powder coated aluminum housing, scratch resistant
- 4 filters included: light diffusion, strong diffusion, warm, correction
1 x DayLED 1200 with V-Lock
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable with in-line on/off switch
1 x removable 4 leaf barndoors
4 x acrylic filters (warm, correction, light & strong diffusion)
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.