Note: this model is discontinued. For updated version please check our latest offer here.
The CamLED 312 Bi-Color is a small, easy to use source of light that fits perfectly into a wide range of on-camera applications. The fixture combines the cool to the touch LED technology with the ability to adjust the beam in both color and intensity.
On CamLED 312 Bi-Color the color temperature can be varied from 3200K (warm color) to 5600K (daylight color) using the built-in variable switch which mixes the 156 pcs 3200K LEDs with the 156 pcs of 5600K LED's. The process is controlled by a microprocessor that ensures constant brightness of unit and smooth transition between colors or dimming.
This broad lighting source is ideal to be mounted on a camera or any place that calls for a highly portable softlight. Measuring 19 x 11.5 x 3.5 cm, the head weighs only 350g. The Cinelight CamLED 312 housing comes outfitted with a 3/8" thread. To mount the CamLED 312 on a photo or video camera, a metal pan-head shoe adapter is included.
The CamLED 312 fixture can be adapted for off-camera applications and become a very useful part of a larger lighting setup. Using the optional T-Bar accessory, two units can be mounted on a light stand in order to add substantially more illumination to a scene.
The Cinelight CamLED 312 kit comes with everything you’ll need in a handy Cordura bag: lamp head, two Li-Ion batteries 2200mAh, charger AC 100V-250V, diffusion acrylic filter, pan-head. The system offers an efficient snap-on battery - Sony DV mount.
This simple to use LED light is the perfect fixture to use for both photo and video applications, suitable for indoor and outdoor photography. The great qualities of this new lighting fixture can make the Cinelight CamLED 312 Bi-Color to become an integral part of television, broadcast news & motion picture productions worldwide.
- light output: 0.5m: 3800 lx | 1m: 1100 lx
- photometric: 0.5m: F11 | 1m: F5.6 - 24fps. T500
- tough plastic housing
- measures 19 x 11.5 x 3.5 cm and weights 350g
- 312 ultra-bright and high powered flood LEDs with 60° beam angle
- dial-up, variable color from 3200°K to 5600°K or anything in-between
- Sony DV mounting system
- slide-in diffusion filter
- HD format
- combined universal shoe and 1/4" mounting thread make it usable on any tripod, stand, or camera shoe mount.
- produces bright, soft light with continuous output
- heat-free and flicker free technology
- high quality components used on internal circuit ensure a flicker-free operation
- fully dimmable (0-100%) with minimal color shifting using dedicated microprocessor
- touch panel on CamLED and charger which indicates battery charge level
- can operate only with one battery but the runtime will halve
- variable input voltage: can accommodate any voltage between 7.4 – 14.8 V (can be powered from battery, car battery or V-Lock / AB battery)
- multi voltage 12V DC & 100-250V AC battery charger - worldwide compatible
- dual channel battery charger (can charge simultaneous and independent two batteries).
- includes two 7600 mAh Li-Ion battery with 100min runtime at full brightness
- magnetic snap-on diffusion filter
- Cordura transport bag (offers protection, includes all this kit’s components)
1 x CamLED 312 Bi-Color
2 x Sony DV mount batteries 7600mAh – 7.4V
1 x dual channel battery charger (worldwide compatible)
1 x diffusion filter
1 x pan-head with hot-shoe mount & 1/4" thread
1 x Cordura transport bag (offers protection, accommodates all kit's components)
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.