This product is no longer in our current offer. If you are intersted to purchase it anyway, please contact us!
The new CamLED 209 Bi-Color video LED light offers the possibility to adjust the light color temperature from 3200K (warm color) to 5600K (daylight color) using the built-in variable switch which mixes the 104 pics 3200K led's with the 105 pics of 5600K led's. The process is controlled by a microprocessor that ensures constant brightness of unit when led's are mixed. The same microprocessors ensures smooth transition between colors or dimming.
The Bi-Color feature is very useful when there is a need for color shifting and the whole process of relamping the fixtures, using filtration or changing the lighting systems entirely makes it difficult working. With the CamLED 209 Bi-Color, a single light fixture does it all. Also, the Bi-Color user can make quick adjustments to match unusual mixes of color temperature, or to enhance skin tones.
This broad lighting source is ideal to be mounted on a camera or any place that calls for a highly portable softlight. Measuring just 15.8 x 10.5 x 3.5 cm, the head weighs only 230g. The Cinelight CamLED 209 housing comes outfitted with a 1/4" thread at the bottom. To mount the CamLED 209 on a photo or video camera, a metal pan-head shoe adapter is included.
The new stackable design allows to stack two or more units vertically resulting in a single larger LED panel. Can create for example a 2FT or 4FT LED panel by stacking multiple CamLED 209 units to light a fully body portrait. Using the optional T-Bar two units can be stacked horizontally.
The CamLED 209 has magnetic filter plates that simply snap onto the front of the LED light.
The Cinelight CamLED 209 kit comes with everything you’ll need in a handy Cordura transport bag: lamp head, two Li-Ion batteries 2200mAh NP-F570 (Sony DV mount), charger AC 100V-250V, diffusion acrylic filter, pan-head.
- light output: 1m: 1300 lx
- photometric: - 24fps. T500
- tough plastic housing
- measures 15.8 x 10.5 x 3.5 cm and weights 230g
- 209 ultra-bright and high powered flood LEDs with 60° beam angle
- dial-up, variable color from 3200°K to 5600°K or anything in-between
- Sony DV mounting system
- magnetic filter system for fast install / remove
- HD format, product shape.
- combined universal shoe and 1/4" mounting thread make it usable on any tripod, stand, or camera shoe mount.
- produces bright, soft light with continuous output
- heat-free and flicker free technology
- high quality components used on internal circuit ensure a flicker-free operation
- dimmable (10%-100%) with minimal color shifting using dedicated microprocessor
- touch panel on CamLED and charger which indicates battery charge level
- can operate only with one battery but the runtime will halve
- variable input voltage: can accommodate any voltage between 7.4 – 14.8 V (can be powered from small DV battery, car battery or large V-Lock / AB battery)
- multi voltage 12V DC & 100-250V AC battery charger - worldwide compatible
- dual channel battery charger (can charge simultaneous and independent two batteries).
- includes one 2200 mAh NP-F550 Li-Ion battery (Sony DV mount) with over 140 minutes run-time at full brightness
- Cordura transport bag (offers protection, includes all this kit’s components)
1 x CamLED 209 Bi-Color video led light
1 x Li-Ion NP-F550 battery 2200mAh – 7.4V
1 x battery charger (worldwide compatible)
1 x diffusion filter
1 x pan-head with hot-shoe mount & 1/4" thread
1 x Cordura transport bag (offers protection, accommodates all kit's components)
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.