Note: this model is discontinued and replaced by the new generation of CamLED EVO : link
The CamLED 144 Bi-Color is a compact, yet powerful, on-camera LED light that combines the cool to the touch LED technology with the ability to adjust the beam in both color and intensity.
On CamLED 144 Bi-Color the color temperature can be varied from 3200K (warm color) to 5600K (daylight color) using the built-in variable switch that mixes the 72 pcs 3200K LEDs with the 72 pcs of 5600K LEDs. The process is controlled by a microprocessor that ensures constant brightness of unit and smooth transition between colors or dimming.
The Cinelight CamLED 144 Bi-Color kit comes with everything you’ll need in a handy Cordura bag: lamp head, Li-Ion battery 2200mAh, charger AC 100V-250V and DC 12V, diffusion acrylic filter, pan-head. The system offers an efficient snap-on battery - Sony DV mount.
This broad lighting source is ideal to be mounted on a camera or any place that calls for a highly portable softlight. Measuring just 13.5 x 8.5 x 3.5 cm, the head weighs only 200g. The Cinelight CamLED 144 housing comes outfitted with an integrated camera shoe mount. An additional metal pan-head is included in the kit to allow panning and tilting the CamLED when mounted on camera. The same pan-head allows the unit to be mounted on a light stand using the 1/4" thread. For multi-panel configuration the CamLED is designed to be stacked as bricks or, using the optional T-Bar, a large LED panel can be created on a light stand.
This simple to use LED light is the perfect fixture to use for both photo and video applications, suitable for indoor and outdoor photography.The great qualities of this new lighting fixture can make the Cinelight CamLED 144 to become an integral part of television, broadcast news & motion picture productions worldwide.
- tough plastic housing
- compact and lightweight, measuring just 13.5 x 8.5 x 3.5 cm, weights only 200g
- 144 ultra-bright and high powered flood LEDs with 60° beam angle
- dial-up, variable color from 3200°K to 5600°K
- Sony DV mounting system
- slide-in diffusion filter
- produces bright, soft light with continuous output
- heat-free technology
- high quality components used on internal circuit ensure a flicker-free operation
- fully dimmable (0-100%) using the integrated microcontroller
- the modular housing enables various multi-panel configurations
- HD format
- can be mounted on most DSLR and HDSLR cameras.
- combined universal shoe and 1/4" mounting thread make it usable on any tripod, stand, or camera shoe mount.
- can be powered by DV batteries and also with V-Lock/AB batteries using a D-Tap power cable
- touch panel which displays battery charge level
- includes 2200 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- variable input voltage: can accommodate any voltage between 7.4 – 14.8 V (can be powered from battery, car battery or v-lock / ab battery)
- multi voltage 12V DC & 100-250V AC battery charger - worldwide compatible
- can be mounted directly on camera using the shoe mount and also can be placed on a stand using a 1/4” screw
- Cordura transport bag (offers protection, includes all this kit’s components)
1 x CamLED 144 Bi-Color
1 x Sony DV mount battery 2200mAh – 7.4V
1 x battery charger 12V DC - 100-250V AC
1 x car cigarette plug
1 x diffusion filter
1 x pan-head with hot-shoe mount & 1/4" thread
1 x Cordura transport bag (offers protection, accommodates all kit's components)
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.