The C-stand is made of steel that makes it to be very sturdy and time resistant, and consists of a tripod base and a removable steel central column.
These heavy duty light stands are more stable and able to support more weight than the usual tripod type light stand. It goes with 2 sections for adjusting the height. The flag panels can be fixed on this C-stand with the tilting bracket.
The C-Stand features a detachable "turtle" base that is easily removed for easy transport. The innovative design on the Century Stand base allows individual legs to be set at any angle and can be positioned in locations not possible with classic stands.
The legs are staggered in height, allowing them to fit in, around, and under furniture, props, and other lighting stands.
Due to its modular nature and versatility, the Century stand is often used on motion picture sets.
Some special uses for C-stands:
- to place the light in a low position;
- to arm the light out over the action;
- a bounce card rig uses a single stand to support the light, bounce card, and net;
Recommended for the following lamp heads:
- FloLight 2x55 / 4x55 / 6x55 / 8x55
- Studio Cool 2x55 / 4x55 / 6x55
- CineFlo 2FT & 4FT
- Flolight 4FT 2Bank / 4Bank
- Blondie 2000W
- Fresnel 650W / 1000W
- HMI Compact 200W
- HMI PAR 200W
- DayLED 600 / 800 / 900 / 1200
- LED Panel 1x1 & 2x1
- LED Panel 1500 & 3000
- Studio LED Fresnel 100 / 200 / 300
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.