The most versatile baby stand for location work is an aluminum three-riser stand. The legs can be quickly retracted by loosening the T-handle on the top collar and pulling up.
Thanks to the double handles on the spider casting, the stand becomes more stable when lowering the central column on to the ground.
The legs have a wide base for stability.
- all parts are made from metal for better resistance.
- air cushioned design ensure protection against accidental collapse
- top combo spigot available with 1/4” and 3/8” male screw.
- spigot is broached inside aluminum tube for resistance and robustness.
- adjustable central Column height.
- parts made by die cast aluminum to ensure longer lasting mechanical performance and extension linearity of column.
- anti-extraction collars.
- captive lock offs thread into rust free steel inserts.
- excellent protection against corrosion and wear is ensured by aluminum anodization.
Recommended to use with:
- Redhead 300W / 800W / Blondie 2000W
- Fresnel Junior 300W / 650W / 1000W
- Flolight 2x55W / 4x55W / 6x55W / 8x55W
- Flolight 4FT 2Bank / 4FT 4Bank
- Studio Cool 2x55W / 4x55W / 6x55W
- D-Lite 200 / D-Lite 400
- DayLED 600 / 800 / 900 / 1200
- LED Panel 1x1 Standard & Bi-Color
- LED Panel 2x1 Bi-Color
- LED Panel 1500 / 2000
- Studio Fresnel LED 100 / 200 / 300
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.