This mobile combo stand is made of chrome steel that makes it to be very sturdy and time resistant. The stand features a three-leg base with a folding brace in each leg.
The combo stands are available with a “rocky mountain” leg / leveling leg used to lean the stand or to level the stand on uneven ground.
The whole central column can be vertically positioned so it can rest directly on the ground reducing the stress on the legs when heavier equipment is installed.
- 28mm die cast aluminum socket and 16mm long stud.
- double braced legs for extra stability, resistance and safety.
- central column can be positioned to rest directly on the ground.
- assembled using bolts instead of rivets for simpler maintenance.
- this combo stand comes with included wheels with locking system
- storage pin.
- anti-extraction collars.
- captive lock offs thread into rust free steel.
- shock-resistant square section tubing.
- leveling leg for better stability.
- all knobs are made of metal and threads are riveted for preventing losses.
- chrome-plated steel tubing.
- this type of surface finishing lasts longer - prevents oxidation and gives the product a polished look.
- includes spring protection against accidental collapsing
Recommended to use with:
- Blondie 2000W
- Fresnel 1000W / 2000W / 5000W
- HMI Compact 575W / 1200W / 2500W
- HMI PAR 575W / 1200W / 2500W
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.