New generation - New features!
Our second generation of CineLED EVO Series introduces a couple of new features common available until now on studio lighting fixtures, opening new possibilities for using the product. The wide variety of remote controlling functions like WIFI, DMX and the 2.4GHz wireless remote used along with the latest generation of performant LED's are this panel's top features that truly recommend the product as one of the best lighting instruments of current generation. With higher versatility in use comparing with previous models, this great money's worth product can fulfill the needs of the most demanding users.
Latest generation of performant LED's
The new CineLED EVO "M" uses 1024 of the latest technology Bi-Color LED's with high index rating for CRI / TLCI (>98) specially developed for photo-video applications where color rendering accuracy is mandatory. The panel produces luminous, directional lighting, at a beam angle of 45 degrees. The matrix layout of the LED bulbs ensures a uniformly blending of the two color temperatures.
Intuitive & precise light adjustments
The light output iskeeping a
Built-in industry standard DMX-512 controller
Using the built-in industry standard DMX-512 controlling function, the second generation of CineLED EVO panels can be integrated into more complex studio installations such as news sets, talk-shows or entertainment productions where a standardized remote controlling method is required. The unit is equipped with two Ethernet RJ-45 DMX ports (in / out – loop) allowing the panel to be connected to a DMX lighting console.
2.4GHz radio technology for wireless controlling
Additionally from the previous generation of CineLED EVO series, this new panel incorporates the 2.4GHz radio technology, enabling remote operation of the fixture. The included wireless remote is effective from a distance up to 100 meters away from the panel. Up to 99 panels can be controlled individually or simultaneously if set on the same channel, by using a single wireless remote, without the need to manually reach every panel, saving considerable time and effort.
Advanced back panel controlling board
The back panel digital display shows useful information like brightness, battery charging level, DMX channel number and the radio channel the panel is set onThe CineLED EVO (Gen 2) is designed with a new control wheel used for the brightness adjustments. The additional dedicated buttons allow for quick operating on the panel's functions.
Slim and lightweight body design
The slim profile of the die cast aluminum housing truly distinguishes itself among the wide variety of LED lights on the market. The sturdy, compact and lightweight structure translates into a durable product for many years to use. The streamlined design with ventilation slots ensures an efficient heat dissipation, increasing the LED's life and maintaining the panel cool-to-touch. The fixture is equipped with a solid yoke bar with side locking "pull & twist" knobs, provided with dual mount spigot adapter (vertically and horizontally). The front housing includes 2 slide-in accessory slots for inserting the included barndoors, diffusion / warm filter panels or the optional softbox kit. Its compact design with a slim profile makes it ideal for some studios where the ceiling level is lower and framing headroom is limited.
Common powering options
The unit can be powered via the included AC/DC 110-240 V power adapter with XLR-2P plug or via one optional 14.8 V-Lock battery using the built-in V-Lock mount on the back of the panel.
- 1024 high CRI / TLCI (>98) latest generation LED's
- high output of 7800 lx @ 1m with just 60W power draw
- daylight color temperature (5600K)
- dimmable output from 100% to 10% with no color shifting
- flicker free circuit design
- digital display shows useful information like brightness, battery level
- compact and robust aluminum body with slim profile
- WIFI remote controlling from iOS / Android smartphone app (TBA)
- built-in industry standard DMX-512 control function
- built-in 2.4GHz radio technology for remote operation from a distance up to 100 m away
- built-in V-Lock battery mount
- includes barndoors and acrylic warm and diffusion filters
- optional softbox available
- 1 x CineLED EVO M DMX Daylight 5600K (Gen.2)
- 1 x removable 4 leaf metal barndoors
- 1 x yoke bar with dual mount 5/8" receiver
- 1 x universal AC-DC power adapter
- 1 x power cable 3.5m with Euro plug
- 2 x acrylic filters (warm and diffusion)
- 1 x Ethernet RJ45 to XLR 3P DMX cable adapter
- 1 x wireless remote control
- 1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.