The new Cinelight Studio LED Fresnel light that combines all the benefits of LED technology with the conventional Fresnel lamphead design. Moving along the next level in terms of lighting solutions, Cinelight actually incorporated the daylight balanced LED source into a more traditional lighting form that people are used to work with.
The new Fresnel CineLED 100 DMX provides single, hard shadowed bright light, having the controllability and the light shaping properties of a classic Fresnel light. It is fully dimmable (0-100%) with no color shifting, and the beam spread can be adjusted from spot to flood (or everything in between) using a digital controlling mechanism. Also, the Studio Fresnel LED features an integrated DMX-512 controller, enabling the remote operation of the unit from theater-style dimmer boards. All the adjustments functions are located on the back of the unit.
Featuring an active cooling design, the fixture can be easily handled and placed near to subjects, without creating an overheated working environment. The unit is AC powered, using just a fraction of the power of a tungsten Fresnel 650W equivalent light output.
With the small amount of heat generated due to the LED technology, and less power consumption than a traditional Fresnel light, the Cinelight Studio Fresnel LED series proves to be a very efficient but also affordable LED Fresnel lighting source to use.
- 100W LED power
- illumination spot mode: 1m = 33500lx | 3m = 1160lx | 5m = 130lx
- illumination flood mode: 1m = 5000lx | 3m = 240lx | 5m = 50lx
- 130 mm Fresnel lens.
- Single hard shadow.
- Spot-Flood servo-mechanical capable.
- DMX 512 controller via RJ45 port
- Full range dimmer (0-100%) with no color shifting
- Digital display for brightness and DMX channel.
- 50'000h LED life.
- 5600K color temperature, CRI >89RA
- Built-in power supply with integrated controls for ON/OFF, dimming and focus functions.
- Power draw: 112W
- Universal voltage input - AC 100-240V / 50-60Hz (world wide compatible).
1 x Fresnel LED 100 lamphead
1 x 4 leaf metal barndoors
1 x DMX cable RJ45 to XLR 3P
1 x DMX cable RJ45 (ethernet)
1 x Wireless remote control for focusing and brightness adjustments.
1 x 12V battery for remote control
1 x Safety wire
1 x Power cable CEE 7/7 - 5m
1 x User manual
Guarantee: 1 year
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.