In 2013, Cinelight introduces the new version of LED Panel 1x1 Bi-Color featuring brighter LEDs with improved CRI level and a built-in digital display located on the back of the panel. The three digit display shows the color temperature and the brightness values in small increments so you can easily match multiple similar LED panels in the same setup or precisely duplicate the previous scene.
The color temperature of the LEDs displayed on the panel varies from 3150K to 5700K and the brightness level can be dialed from 0 to a 255 value. These adjustments can be made using the lighting control board located on the back of the panel, letting you adjust the light intensity or color temperature from daylight to warm so you can adapt to different shooting environments.
This LED panel combines the ultra-efficient LED technology with a sophisticated, slim and lightweight design. The LED Panel 1'x1' gets its name from the panel size of 1 ft x 1 ft (30.5 x 30.5 cm); on that size you have 1156 LED's (578 LEDs in 3150K and 578 LEDs in 5700K), twice the number of LEDs from a standard panel 1'x1'. The equivalent output is a 650W tungsten lamp, but comparing with this type of lamp, the LED fixture draws only 50 watts @ 15V.
Like all LED Panel 1x1 lights, the Bi-Color version has a full-range dimmer, with no change in color temperature. The product is designed for quick and easy set up and operation, remaining cool to the touch (which translates to safety and comfort). Runs on AC or can be powered from a V-Lock battery which allows for location shooting without generators or power cables. Absolutely silent and heat-free, the system can be positioned comfortably close to a subject's face, filling it with an unmatched quality of soft, wrap around light. Also, the 1x1 Bi-Color's modular design makes it easy to customize the lighting configuration to meet the shoot's requirements.
The LED 1'x1' Bi-Color can be mounted on a light stand or tripod via a yoke bar with standard spigot 5/8" receptacle. With dedicated mounting hardware, the modular housing enables 2' x 2' and 4' x 4' multi-panel configurations, making the units able to fit a wide range of jobs.
Optional accessories are available: 4 leaf metal barndoors, acrylic filters, transport case, Li-Ion long run batteries, multi-panel configuration kits 2x2 & 4x4.
- light output 3200K mode: 1m = 2600lx | 2m = 700lx | 3m = 350lx
- light output 5600K mode: 1m = 2800lx | 2m = 800lx | 3m = 400lx
- photometrics: 1m = F11 | 2m = F5.6 - T500 @24fps
- lightweight (2.5 kg) and slim design (7 cm)
- strong metal housing
- dial-up, variable color from 3150°K to 5700°K
- dial-up brightness
- 1156 LED's ( 578 in 3150K and 578 in 5700K)
- ultra-efficient LED technology with high CRI level (>90RA) for broadcast.
- flood led's (60 degree beam angle)
- 50'000h LED's life
- heat & flicker free
- ballast free and silent operation
- dimming from 100% to 10% with no color shift
- universal power input (AC 100-250V / 50-60Hz; DC 12-17V)
- runs from AC or batteries
- XLR 4P DC input socket
- built-in V-Lock battery plate
- modular design for multipanel configuration
- optioanl barndoors and acrylic filter panels available
1 x LED Panel 1'x1' BiColor
1 x support bar with 5/8" receptacle
1 x AC/DC power adapter
1 x V-Mount support for power adapter
1 x user manual
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.