Note: this item is discontinued and replaced by new model here
In 2013, Cinelight introduces the new version of LED Panel 1x1 Bi-Color featuring brighter LEDs with improved CRI level and a built-in digital display located on the back of the panel. The three digit display shows the color temperature and the brightness values in small increments so you can easily match multiple similar LED panels in the same setup or precisely duplicate the previous scene.
The color temperature of the LEDs displayed on the panel varies from 3150K to 5700K and the brightness level can be dialed from 0 to a 255 value. These adjustments can be made using the lighting control board located on the back of the panel, letting you adjust the light intensity or color temperature from daylight to warm so you can adapt to different shooting environments.
This LED panel combines the ultra-efficient LED technology with a sophisticated, slim and lightweight design. The LED Panel 1'x1' gets its name from the panel size of 1 ft x 1 ft (30.5 x 30.5 cm); on that size you have 1156 LED's (578 LEDs in 3150K and 578 LEDs in 5700K), twice the number of LEDs from a standard panel 1'x1'. The equivalent output is a 650W tungsten lamp, but comparing with this type of lamp, the LED fixture draws only 45 watts @ 15V
Like all LED Panel 1x1 lights, the Bi-Color version has a full-range dimmer, with no change in color temperature. Additionally this model features an integrated DMX-512 controller, enabling remote operation of the unit from theater-style dimmer boards letting you control the brightness and color temperature of the panel. The input and output connectors are XLR 3P type. The DMX addresses can be manually assigned using the touch buttons on the back of the panel. The assigned address is displayed on the three digit display. Switching from automatic control to manual operation can be made using the switch button next to the on/off power button.
The product is designed for quick and easy set up and operation, remaining cool to the touch (which translates to safety and comfort). Runs on AC or can be powered from a V-Lock battery which allows for location shooting without generators or power cables. Absolutely silent and heat-free, the system can be positioned comfortably close to a subject's face, filling it with an unmatched quality of soft, wrap around light. Also, the 1x1 Bi-Color's modular design makes it easy to customize the lighting configuration to meet the shoot's requirements.
The LED 1'x1' Bi-Color can be mounted on a light stand or tripod via a yoke bar with standard spigot 5/8" receptacle. With dedicated mounting hardware, the modular housing enables 2' x 2' and 4' x 4' multi-panel configurations, making the units able to fit a wide range of jobs.
Optional accessories are available: 4 leaf metal barndoors, acrylic filters, transport case, V-Lock batteries, multi-panel configuration kits 2x2 & 4x4.
- bi-color function, variable form 3150K to 5700K.
- built-in digital display that shows color temperature and light intensity.
- easy matching multiple panels LED 1x1 Bi-Color using the digital display.
- light output 3200K mode: 1m = 2600lx | 2m = 700lx | 3m = 350lx
- light output 5600K mode: 1m = 2800lx | 2m = 800lx | 3m = 400lx
- photometrics: 1m = F11 | 2m = F5.6 - T500 @24fps
- lightweight (2.4 kg) and slim design (7 cm)
- strong metal housing
- buil-in dimmer for light intensity control.
- 1156 LED's ( 578 in 3150K and 578 in 5700K)
- ultra-efficient LED technology with high CRI level (>89RA) for broadcast
- flood led's (60 degree beam angle)
- 50'000h LED's life
- heat & flicker free
- ballast free and silent operation
- dimming from 100% to 10% with no color shift
- universal power input (AC 100-250V / 50-60Hz; DC 12-17V)
- runs from AC or batteries
- V-Lock support for holding the power adapter on the back of the panel.
- XLR 4P DC input socket.
- built-in DMX512 function with XLR 3P IN / OUT ports for loop configuration.
- built-in V-Lock battery plate
- modular design for multipanel configuration
- built-in DMX-512 controller
1 x LED Panel 1'x1' Bi-Color DMX
1 x support bar with 5/8" receptacle
1 x AC/DC power adapter
1 x V-Mount support for power adapter
1 x DMX cable with XLR 3P connectors
1 x user manual
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.