This product is no longer in our current offer. If you are interested to purchase it anyway, please contact us!
The Cinelight DayLED 600 PL is a new generation of LED panels with a strong, plastic housing, that uses 600 ultra bright 5mm 5400°K LEDs to produce luminous, directional lighting. It has an equivalent output of a tungsten 650 watts light yet drawing just 36 watts at full power. The 600 5400K LED's offer beautifully soft light with a significantly further throw than a comparable fluorescent light because each of the 600 LEDs focuses the light beam to a 45 degree angle that directs the light forward. This beam angle creates a beam pattern that is useful from 1 to 7 meters.
The output is dimmable from 100% to 10%, maintaining a constant color temperature across the entire dimming range. A wired-dimmer can be connected to the remote dimming port from the back panel to control the output when the fixture is hanged in the air or similar situations when the dimmer knob cannot be easily reached to. The wired-dimmer is available as an optional accessory. With the optional radio remote you can control up to 4 independent units or groups (unlimited units in each group). This feature is very handy for large studios or when the LED panels are mounted high above.
Due to its strong plastic housing and built-in handle, the Cinelight DayLED 600 5400K PL is a lightweight, compact size and easy to handle LED panel. The perforated design of the LED board combined with the air-vented back panel offer a good passive cooling which translates in longer life of the LED bulbs and stable color temperature over time.
DayLED 600 is ideal for location work because it can be operated from AC power (100-240V) or from a DC 12V-15V battery. On the back panel there is a built-in V-Mount battery plate that accepts V-Mount Li-Ion batteries to power the light. A 230Wh battery can power up the light up to 6.5h making it handy to use in remote location where power is limited or unavailable. News crews and event videographers may find this feature very useful.
- 5400K daylight balanced high output LED's
- C.R.I > 84 RA
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- high output: 1m: 6000lx | 2m: 1850lx | 3m: 900lx
- 600 ultra-bright 5mm LED's bulbs
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz and DC 12-14.8V
- built-in v-lock battery plate.
- low power consumption, draws only 36 watts.
- dimming range from 100% down to 10% with no color shift.
- flicker free.
- built-in 4 leaf aluminum barndoors, black powder-coated surface
- aluminum made yoke bar and spigot receiver
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- strong and lightweight plastic housing, weights only 1.9 kg
- slim design, only 7cm thickness (34W x 38H x 7L cm panel dimensions)
- optional Anton Bauer battery plate available as an accessory
- four acrylic filter panels included (light diffusion, strong diffusion, warm, correction)
1 x DayLED 600 PL
1 x V-Lock battery mount
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x filter set (diffusion, warm, correction)
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.