Note: this item is discontinued and replace with a new DayLED series
The Cinelight DayLED 1200 Bi-Color uses both 3200°K and 5400°K LEDs to produce luminous, directional lighting, having an equivalent output of a tungsten 650 watts light yet drawing just 36 watts. The 1200 bi-color LED's offer full spectrum, beautifully soft light with a significantly further throw than a comparable fluorescent light because each of the 1200 LEDs focus the light beam to a 45 degree angle that directs light forward. This beam angle creates a beam pattern that is useful from 1 to 7 meters.
The fixture provides the ultimate color control via a lighting control board located on the back panel, letting you adjust the color temperature from (5400K) daylight to (3200K) tungsten so you can adapt to different situations. This feature is very useful when there is a need for color shifting and the whole process of relamping the fixtures, using filtration or changing the lighting systems entirely makes it difficult working.
DayLED 1200 Bi-Color is ideal for location work because it can be operated from AC power (100-240V) or from a DC Li-Ion battery. On the back panel there is a built-in V-Lock battery plate that accepts V-Mount type Li-Ion batteries to power the light. A 230Wh battery can power up the light up to 6.5h making this light handy to use in remote location where power is limited or unavailable. News crews and event videographers may find this feature very useful.
Using the dimmer, the output can be adjusted from 100% to 10%, with no change in color temperature.
The advantage of Cinelight DayLED lights over other lights is that they are small, lightweight, put out a lot of light, and use very little electricity, which makes them perfect in all lighting situations.
- dial-up, variable color from 3200°K to 5400°K
- C.R.I > 88 RA
- 50'000h led life
- LED's beam angle: 45 degree (semi-flood)
- high output: 1m: 6000lx | 2m: 1850lx | 3m: 900lx
- 1200 LED bulbs ( 600 in 3200K and 600 in 5400K)
- universal voltage input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz and DC 14.8V
- built-in V-Lock battery plate
- low power consumption, draws only 36 watts
- dimming range from 100% down to 10%
- removable 4 leaf barndoors, black surface
- perforated body design that ensures proper ventilation keeping the fixture's temperature low and prolong LED's life
- lightweight and solid aluminum housing, weights only 2.8 kg
- slim design, only 6cm thickness ( 46W x 40H x 6L cm panel dimensions)
- black powder coated aluminum housing, scratch resistant
- 3 filters included: light diffusion, strong diffusion, correction,
- optional Anton Bauer battery plate available as accessory
1 x DayLED 1200 Bi-Color
1 x V-Lock battery mount
1 x AC-DC power adapter
1 x power cable with in-line on/off switch
1 x removable 4 leaf barndoors
1 x yoke bar with 5/8" receiver
1 x filter set (half diffusion, full diffusion, correction minus-green)
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.