Note: discontinued model. Replaced by newer model: Studio Cool DMX 4x55W
The Studio FloLight is best suited for those situations when you need to manually control the light output in small increments (unit support smooth dimming down to 20%) or when you need to digital control one or multiple independent units from a remote location using a DMX console (this model supports DMX IN / OUT loop with automatic address allocation).
Light distribution is uniform over the projected beam area and renders smooth shadows thanks to the "hammered" style reflectors on the barndoors and behind the tubes. The light output is enchanted and spill is controlled thanks to the flexi-reflectors between barndoors flaps. Optional honeycombs are available for better sides spill control and directing.
Using just 1/5 of the power of incandescent light, this fixture produces a diffused daylight balanced light, perfect for applications like: news & entertainment shows, interviews, green/blue chroma key, product shooting. FloLight's run for hours but still remain cool to the touch, while incandescent lights get dangerously hot in minutes; in this way, you can offer to a talent a cooler, more comfortable environment and save money on energy bill.
Because of their compact and light weight design (aluminum chassis), these lights are extremely easy to set up. FloLights feature durable, lightweight, all metal (aluminum) design for years of use. The housing is black powder coated, scratch resistant to withstand daily wear.
We recommend this model for both permanent studio installation or on-location use. Comparative with Studio Cool model, the light output is slightly lower due to "hammered" reflectors but light is uniformly spread on a wider area and shadows are smoother. Combining two or more FloLights, a shadow-less studio is obtained. On the other hand the Studio Cool has a higher output and a further throw because of specular mirrors and deeper body.
Studio FloLight is designed to be used in studio environment such as TV studio, film studio, council-chamber, exhibitions and showrooms.
- manual dimming 100%-20%.
- digital dimming 100%-20% via DMX-512 port.
- DMX IN & OUT port for series connection of multiple units (one single cable for all units and individual control).
- 1000 watts tungsten equivalent and draws only 220 watts - 5 times more efficient.
- can use warm color lamps for interior (3200K) or cold color lamps for exterior (5400K / 5600K).
- CRI > 90 when using Osram lamps: no green or blue light sparkle specific to consumer fluorescent light.
- build in professional high frequency ballast: long life, flicker free, high output, stable Kelvin color temperature and no noise.
- 4 way barndoors with flexi-corner connectors for enhanced light output and spill control.
- hammered style reflector for smooth beam light without hot spots.
- includes front silk diffusion for a maximum diffusion.
- the compact size and lightweight make it easy to transport on location
- light-weight rigid aluminum for optimal rigidity and durability for years to use.
- protection against electrical shocks using integrated fuse into the AC jack (spare fuse included).
- small amount of generated heat.
- optional honeycomb for directional light control.
- optional transport bag for easy and safe transportation.
- operating voltage: 220-240V 50Hz.
- dimensions: 67 x 42 x 6 cm.
- weight: 4.8 kg.
1 x Flolight 4 X 55W - Dimming & DMX
1 x power cable 5m (CEE 7/7) - PC computer type
1 x barndoors 4 leaf
4 x flexi-corner reflectors
1 x support bar with 5/8" spigot receiver
1 x diffusion silk
1 x user manual
Guarantee: 1 year.
www.cinelight.com - Professional Video & Film Lighting Equipment | Prices excl. VAT.
We dont charge VAT for clients having a valid EU VAT ID and for clients outside EU.